- Every Andre 3000 Guest Verse, Ranked (An Absurdly Detailed Investigation)
- Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Studio” Video? (NSFW)
- Thoughts on Fat Joe’s Career After His Death (He Totally Didn’t Die)
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne Get Awkwardly Close In Their “High School” VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 04/02/13 | Filed under Videos, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj
If seeing Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj frolic romantically on a bed together is the last thing you want to see, then you'll be in for quite a treat thanks to Nicki's "High School" music video. And I do mean "treat" in a make yourself throw up in your mouth just a little bit kind of way. In the song's visuals, the two rappers serve as romantic interests who try to pull a fast one on El Jefe (who definitely should've been played by Danny Trejo).
And can we just talk about the bedazzled face mask for a second? I don't understand why one would seem so intent on looking fashionable while robbing someone of millions. Also, escaping via helicopter definitely goes down as the loudest and most obvious escape ever.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype