- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
From Crocs to Jorts, 10 Style Trends That Should Never Have HappenedPosted by Nathan S. on 09/05/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Style, Northern Threads
10. Socks With Sandals
Let’s kick things off with one of the most infamous style mishaps there’s been; the dreaded socks and sandals combo. We’re not talking about old men on holiday with their granddad socks pulled up to their knees, with a comfy sandal strapped over the top, we’re talking about the new (but equally hideous) version. Hip-hop guys have taken to wearing flip flops/sandals with thick white socks – a trend that started with NBA stars and sportsmen which is understandable but it’s pretty unforgiveable when worn on the streets.