- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
From Crocs to Jorts, 10 Style Trends That Should Never Have HappenedPosted by Nathan S. on 09/05/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Style, Northern Threads
A note from Nathan S.: The good folks at Northern Threads know what to rock, but more importantly, they know what not to rock. So I invited them onto RefinedHype Nation to share history’s Top 10 worst fashion trends. Enjoy…
The men’s fashion landscape is a changeable and often fickle place. Something that is entirely legit at one point is the biggest flop imaginable a few months down the line. But you were young, you made mistakes, right? Maybe you saw those shutter shades on Kanye and thought you could pull them off, or you thought velour was a decent clothing material, you made mistakes. It’s okay, you’re not alone. Here’s the 10 biggest style trends that should never have happened from past couple of decades.
How many were you guilty of? Some advice; it’s better to laugh than cry about it. For fashion that you should wear – check out Northern Threads.1. 10. Socks With Sandals 2. 9. Hammer Trousers 3. 8. Shutter Shades 4. 7. Ski Goggles 5. 6. Deep V-Necks 6. 5. Velour Tracksuits 7. 4. Beanies in Summer 8. 3. Frosted Tips 9. 2. Crocs 10. 1. Jorts