- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Game Releases “Shake”, Continues Streak of Wackness (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/04/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Game
I spend some time researching a parallel for Game's situation and I finally got it; Terrell Davis! First, Terrell is Game's middle name, so there's an immediate connection. Second, in 1998 Terrell Davis ran for over 2,000 yards, won the NFL MVP and a Super Bowl. The next season, seemingly overnight, he was done. Plagued by injuries he would only play a handful of uninspired games in the next four seasons before retiring, prompting every NFL fan to marvel at the astounding speed at which he fell from elite status - just like Game is now. And yes, this is what I spend my time thinking about.
(UPDATE: Apparently this won't end up being on "The Red Album". Still...)
Download "Shake" via MediaFire
Download "Shake" via UserShare
To start shaking with Game right now, check out the track below.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Game - Shake
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype