- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Game Releases “Shake”, Continues Streak of Wackness (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/04/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Game
I spend some time researching a parallel for Game's situation and I finally got it; Terrell Davis! First, Terrell is Game's middle name, so there's an immediate connection. Second, in 1998 Terrell Davis ran for over 2,000 yards, won the NFL MVP and a Super Bowl. The next season, seemingly overnight, he was done. Plagued by injuries he would only play a handful of uninspired games in the next four seasons before retiring, prompting every NFL fan to marvel at the astounding speed at which he fell from elite status - just like Game is now. And yes, this is what I spend my time thinking about.
(UPDATE: Apparently this won't end up being on "The Red Album". Still...)
Download "Shake" via MediaFire
Download "Shake" via UserShare
To start shaking with Game right now, check out the track below.
Play Game - Shake