- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
AWKWORD’s “Doctor, Doctor” Is Too Ill to be Saved (Premiere Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/31/11 | Filed under Downloads, AWKWORD
Every rapper claims to keep it real, but most are so lost in fantasy they don't even know their own reality anymore. Not AWKWORD. A New York City emcee who's dedicated himself to the lost art of pre-Giuliani hip-hop, everything you need to know about the man's music is contained in new single "Doctor, Doctor". Making its world premiere on RefinedHype, in addition to a subtly addictive beat from MajoR R.E. and a guest verse from GuessWho?, "Doctor, Doctor" is the kind of rap that's not afraid to truly let listeners inside.
"Doctor, Doctor" is off AWKWORD's upcoming album "World View", which has a dope background: all proceeds from the album, which includes features from Joell Ortiz, KRS-One and more, will go to Aim to Live, a 501c3-registered nonprofit dedicated to educating and empowering urban youth. Fucks yeah, it's bigger than hip-hop.
Doctor Doctor ft. GuessWho? (prod. MajoR R.E. [Malaysia]) by @AWKWORDrap