- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Ludacris x Rick Ross x Twista “How Low (Remix)” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 01/28/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Rick Ross, Ludacris, Twista
If nothing else it's funny to hear Rick Ross, who raps like he just ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's, and Twista, who raps like a meth addict, go in on back to back verses. It's a study in contrasts. Oh, and best line of the remix? Twista's "She go low (Lo) like a Chinese person." Hilarious.
Download "How Low (Remix)" via MediaFire
Download "How Low (Remix)" via UserShare
To start getting low right now, listen to the track below.
Play Ludacris ft. Twista & Rick Ross - How Low (Remix)