- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Ludacris, Lil Kim & Lil Fate Shout ” Hey Ho” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/17/10 | Filed under Downloads, Ludacris
The Refined Take:
1) Shockingly, this is far from Luda's most ho-centric track. "Hey Ho" can't hold a candle to "Youz a Ho". At least his flow is way better than the last "Battle of the Sexes" cut "My Chick is Bad". He sounded terrible on that one.
2) First Shawnna, now Lil Kim; is every female rapper in the game ripping off Nicki Minaj's flow? Why?
3) Hi, my name's Lil Fate and I'm only on this track because Luda's trying to promote DTP. It's nice to meet you.
4) And last but not least, Luda's right. It's sexist to call promiscuous men "players" and promiscuous women "hos". Ludacris the femininst. Who knew?
To break through the hozone layer right now, check out the track below.