- Guilty Conscience: The 5 Biggest Guilty Pleasures Of 2013
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
- Breaking Down J. Cole’s Questionable “Control” Response/Kendrick Diss
- Meet the Mystery Booty of the Week, Lais Deleon (Again)
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Album Leaked, Let’s Start Listening…
Ludacris, Lil Kim & Lil Fate Shout ” Hey Ho” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/17/10 | Filed under Downloads, Ludacris
The Refined Take:
1) Shockingly, this is far from Luda's most ho-centric track. "Hey Ho" can't hold a candle to "Youz a Ho". At least his flow is way better than the last "Battle of the Sexes" cut "My Chick is Bad". He sounded terrible on that one.
2) First Shawnna, now Lil Kim; is every female rapper in the game ripping off Nicki Minaj's flow? Why?
3) Hi, my name's Lil Fate and I'm only on this track because Luda's trying to promote DTP. It's nice to meet you.
4) And last but not least, Luda's right. It's sexist to call promiscuous men "players" and promiscuous women "hos". Ludacris the femininst. Who knew?
To break through the hozone layer right now, check out the track below.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype