- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Ludacris, Lil Kim & Lil Fate Shout ” Hey Ho” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/17/10 | Filed under Downloads, Ludacris
The Refined Take:
1) Shockingly, this is far from Luda's most ho-centric track. "Hey Ho" can't hold a candle to "Youz a Ho". At least his flow is way better than the last "Battle of the Sexes" cut "My Chick is Bad". He sounded terrible on that one.
2) First Shawnna, now Lil Kim; is every female rapper in the game ripping off Nicki Minaj's flow? Why?
3) Hi, my name's Lil Fate and I'm only on this track because Luda's trying to promote DTP. It's nice to meet you.
4) And last but not least, Luda's right. It's sexist to call promiscuous men "players" and promiscuous women "hos". Ludacris the femininst. Who knew?
To break through the hozone layer right now, check out the track below.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype