- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
From Soulja Boy to Lil Wayne, Hip-Hop’s Worst Albums of All-TimePosted by Nathan S. on 09/24/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Opinion
We spend a lot of time debating which albums are “classics”, but what about the opposite? What about albums that are so bad they make you question whether you should ever listen to music again? Anti-classics, if you will. Albums The Source would have given negative-5 mics.
While some may prefer to keep these albums dead and buried, but I can’t help but dig up the past. From Lil Wayne to Soulja Boy, here are my picks from some of hip-hop’s all time tragedies. As always, feel free to throw in your picks in the comments below and I’ll update.Index: 1. Lil Wayne - "Rebirth" 2. Rocko - "Self Made" 3. Shop Boyz - "Rockstar Mentality" 4. Soulja Boy - "The DeAndre Way" 5. DMC - "Checks Thugs and Rock n Roll" 6. Kevin Federline - Lose Control
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype