- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
The Complete Collection of Terrible Mixtape CoversPosted by Nathan S. on 01/16/13 | Filed under Top Stories, Humor
OJ Da Juiceman "Still Serving Babies"
This is the cover that inspired this entire collection.
First, you’ve got to love that title. “Still” serving babies? Still? As in “don’t get it twisted, I made my name dealing drugs to babies, and nothing’s changed”?
Second, I feel genuinely bad for that poor baby. He probably got Photoshopped out of a Target catalog and placed in a OJ mixtape, where he’s being served nonetheless. Not good times for this baby, or really babies in general…or humanity on the whole.