- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly At This Years Hot 97 Summer Jam (Video)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/09/12 | Filed under Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Big Sean, ASAP Rocky, Schoolboy Q
As expected Hot 97’s Summer Jam caused quite the commotion in the world of Hip-Hop last night, from Funkmaster Flex’s Nicki Minaj rant to Lauryn Hill and Nas performing “If I Ruled The World.” The entire show was broadcasted live online yesterday, but if you happened to miss it here are a few highlights.1. The Real Star Of HOT 97 Summer Jam...Peter Rosenberg's Nicki Minaj Comment 2. A Kanye-Less "Mercy" 3. Nas Brings Out Lauryn Hill... 4. A$AP Crew And The Black Hippy's Together At Last 5. Funkmaster Flex Really Needs A Better Rant Soundtrack