- Magna Carta Holy Grail?! 5 Questions About The Grammy Nominations
- Drake’s the Wrong Choice for Jordan Brand - So Who’s The Right Choice?
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense: The Rick Ross “Rich Forever” EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 01/09/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense
“Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense” is back for 2012 suckas, and to kick things off for the new year I’m digging into Rick Ross’ brand new “Rich Forever” mixtape.
For the record, Ross is always tricky because he says a lot of shit that’s crazy/hilarious (“Phone ringin, gotta be the Mexicans”) but still technically make sense…in a weird Bawse way. As always, we’re only concerned with lines that are actually fucking non-nonsensical. Got it?
(I’m sure I missed a few lines. I’m counting on RefinedHype Nation to fill in the gaps in the comments below.)Index: 1. Rick Ross - Yella Diamonds 2. Rick Ross - Rich Forever 3. Rick Ross - High Definition 4. Rick Ross ft. Future - Magic
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype