- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense: The Rick Ross “Rich Forever” EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 01/09/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense
“Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense” is back for 2012 suckas, and to kick things off for the new year I’m digging into Rick Ross’ brand new “Rich Forever” mixtape.
For the record, Ross is always tricky because he says a lot of shit that’s crazy/hilarious (“Phone ringin, gotta be the Mexicans”) but still technically make sense…in a weird Bawse way. As always, we’re only concerned with lines that are actually fucking non-nonsensical. Got it?
(I’m sure I missed a few lines. I’m counting on RefinedHype Nation to fill in the gaps in the comments below.)Index: 1. Rick Ross - Yella Diamonds 2. Rick Ross - Rich Forever 3. Rick Ross - High Definition 4. Rick Ross ft. Future - Magic
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype