- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense: The 2 Chainz “Based on a T.R.U. Story” EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 08/21/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, Humor, 2 Chainz
Did I keep a running list of “Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense” as I was listening to 2 Chainz “Based on a T.R.U. Story” album? You’re goddamn right I did, that man is like a gift from the “No Fucking Sense” gods. I’m convinced that the vast majority of the time even Chainz doesn’t know what he’s saying.
As always, these aren’t lines that are wack, these are lines that actually defy the bounds of logic and reality. Got it, let’s go…1. "Yuck" 2. "Like Me" 3. "In Town" 4. "Extremely Blessed" 5. "Stop Me Now"