- Magna Carta Holy Grail?! 5 Questions About The Grammy Nominations
- Drake’s the Wrong Choice for Jordan Brand - So Who’s The Right Choice?
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense: The 2 Chainz “Based on a T.R.U. Story” EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 08/21/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Humor, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, 2 Chainz
Did I keep a running list of “Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense” as I was listening to 2 Chainz “Based on a T.R.U. Story” album? You’re goddamn right I did, that man is like a gift from the “No Fucking Sense” gods. I’m convinced that the vast majority of the time even Chainz doesn’t know what he’s saying.
As always, these aren’t lines that are wack, these are lines that actually defy the bounds of logic and reality. Got it, let’s go…1. "Yuck" 2. "Like Me" 3. "In Town" 4. "Extremely Blessed" 5. "Stop Me Now"
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype