- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense: The 2 Chainz “Based on a T.R.U. Story” EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 08/21/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, Humor, 2 Chainz
Did I keep a running list of “Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense” as I was listening to 2 Chainz “Based on a T.R.U. Story” album? You’re goddamn right I did, that man is like a gift from the “No Fucking Sense” gods. I’m convinced that the vast majority of the time even Chainz doesn’t know what he’s saying.
As always, these aren’t lines that are wack, these are lines that actually defy the bounds of logic and reality. Got it, let’s go…1. "Yuck" 2. "Like Me" 3. "In Town" 4. "Extremely Blessed" 5. "Stop Me Now"