- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense: The NickI Minaj “Roman Reloaded” EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 04/07/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense
There are times when in “No Fucking Sense Lines” when you think, “I see what he was going for, but he fucked up,” and then there are times when you think “I have no fucking idea what you were even thinking.” I have no fucking idea what Nicki was even trying to say with this line. (See also, “Cash a check like a dolphin.”)
So, Nicki’s famous and she’s landed an ad campaign. Got it. Those ads go out around the world. Got it. And the location they shot the ad in has a lot of different….agricultur[al]s? Ok, now right there’s where you fucking lost me.
Like….there’s a variety of different crops and shit where you’re shooting the ad? Like you’re in a corn field, and across the way there’s some barley? Or are the people around you using different kinds of agricultural methods? Maybe some people are doing dryland farming, while others are rocking it pastoral herding on rangeland style?
Yeah, I bet she was talking about pastoral herding. That’s it.
(Included this one in the last No Sense Rap Lines, but had to bring it back for obvious reasons.)