- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
TheChuckness Presents: The Top 5 (Non) Hip-Hop Songs Of The WeekPosted by The Chuckness on 06/15/11 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Top 5 Non Hip Hop, The Chuckness
Martin Solveig (feat. Thomas Mars) – The Night Out
French producer Martin Solveig is poised to explode in the US. He’s already received a ton of airplay for “Hello” featuring Dragonette, and significant publicity for “Ready 2 Go”, but I think this one might push him over the edge into full-blown stardom. He enlists the help of Thomas Mars, the lead singer of Phoenix, and the result is a raging dance party. Check it out for yourself below, and keep your eyes open for his upcoming album Smash. Shout out to Greg in the ShoutBox.