- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Rap Lines That Make No Fu**king Sense: The Rick Ross “Black Bar Mitzvah” EditionPosted by Nathan S. on 10/09/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, Humor, Rick Ross
Black Mar Mitzvah (Yeah, The Title)
First and foremost, let’s try to wrap our heads around the fact that Ross named a mixtape, “Black Bar Mitzvah”. Shyne, now there’s a rapper I’d expect to come up with a title like this, but Ross?
Hard to know exactly what the thought process was here, if there was any. Is he just sweating Drake’s “HYFR” video? Making some “Jews are all rich” connection? In that case it should be pointed out that unless you consider getting twenty bucks from your grandmas is ballin, no one’s making yacht money at a bar mitzvah. Or hell, maybe Rozay just really enjoys doing karaoke to Madonna.