- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense (aka We Found a New Jay-Z Line!)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/24/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, Humor, Featues
I can’t go more than a couple weeks without getting harassed for a new edition of “Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense” - ask and ye shall receive.
As always, these aren’t lines that are wack, these are lines that actually defy the bounds of logic and reality. Got it? Allright, let’s do this damn thing then.1. Jay-Z - Encore 2. Busta Rhymes - Like Ooh 3. Ne-Yo - Burning Up 4. Juelz Santana - Black Republican 5. 50 Cent - I Don't Wanna Talk About It