- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
More Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense? I Got YouPosted by Nathan S. on 03/03/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense
Tyga - Careless World
“I’m fucking in the house, babysitter on the couch / Thirteen like, “What this shit coming out?” / Pass me a jimmy, I ain’t ready for a child.”
A 13-year-old Tyga was apparently everything sex education was designed to prevent. To recap, he doesn’t know what cum is, but he does know that it’ll get a girl pregnant, and he thinks putting a condom on after sex will somehow help.
I think we can safely say Tyga’s got about 147 children scattered around the country:
Groupie: “Tyga, I’m pregnant, and you’re the father.”
Tyga: “There’s no way I’m the father! I wore a condom!”
Groupie: “No you didn’t.”
Tyga; ‘Damn right I did, I put that rubber on first thing the next morning.”
: “America’s pie, put my hand in the pot”
You make your pies in a pot?