- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
More Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense? I Got YouPosted by Nathan S. on 03/03/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense
Weekend Edition: The best of the past week on RefinedHype, running from Saturday to Monday morning.
It’s been a long time, I shouldn’t have left you, with some “Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense”. As always, these aren’t lines that are wack, these are lines that actually defy the bounds of logic and reality. Got it? Allright, let’s do this damn thing then.1. Nicki Minaj - Roman Reloaded 2. Tyga - Careless World 3. Royce Da 5' 9" - Monsters In My Head 4. Young Jeezy - I Do 5. Lil Wayne - Break Up 6. Bonus - Tweets That Don't Make Any Fucking Sense