- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
From “Mercy” to “MC Hammer”, More Rap Lines That Make No F*cking SensePosted by Nathan S. on 06/16/12 | Filed under Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, Humor
Raekwon - Pushing Keys
“Don’t get drowned in one of the Mediterraneans ni**a.”
You know how fucking hardcore Raekwon is? That motherfucker’s so hardcore he’ll dump your body in a sea that doesn’t even exist. That’s right, step to the Chef wrong and he’ll create an entirely new Mediterranean sea just so he can accurately say that he’ll dump your inone
of the Mediterraneans.
Consider yourself warned. #RapAdLibsThatMakeNoFuckingSense
Update: Just realized that Rae also threatens to “put some motherfucking hot grits in your sneakers”. Um….I guess that’d be kind of annoying.
* Word to Jordan Core for the heads up.