- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
From “Mercy” to “MC Hammer”, More Rap Lines That Make No F*cking SensePosted by Nathan S. on 06/16/12 | Filed under Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, Humor
Waka Flocka - Temptation (Remix)
“Bring the freak out any girl, from a nun to a Christian.”
I don’t mean to question Mr. Flame’s theological expertise, but considering that, by definition, all nuns are Christians, bragging about fucking both nuns and Christians is like bragging about putting both ketchup and a tomato based condiment on your hamburger.
“I stack my money, from 20s to Jacksons.”
“I would never commit homicide, but I’ve killed a few dudes.”
“I usually only like brunettes, but this brown haired girl is actually pretty hot.”