- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Rap Genius Presents the Lines of the Week: The BET Cyphers EditionPosted by Rap Genius on 10/11/12 | Filed under Lines of the Week
If there’s anyone more obsessed with breaking down hip-hop’s smallest details than RefinedHype, it’s the good folks at Rap Genius. Well you know what they say, if you can’t beat em’, invite ‘em onto RefinedHype to share their five dopest Lines of the Week. Or at least that’s what they’ll say now. Enjoy.
Easily the most exciting hip-hop moments of the week took place, for once, on television. The BET Awards featured five incredible cyphers, with some of our favorite—and least favorite—rappers appearing (we’ll leave it to you, dear reader, to guess who is who). Every gathering had plenty of highlights, and we couldn’t include them all.
Enjoy the lines of the week.” - Shawn Setaro, Rap Genius EditorIndex: 1. Trae Tha Truth - 'Grand Hustle Cypher' 2. E-40 - 'The West Coast Cypher' 3. Joey Badass - 'Man With the Iron Fists' 4. Cassidy - 'The Ruff Ryders' 5. Jean Grae - 'The True School' 6. Groaner of the Week