- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
The Last “Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense” of 2011Posted by Nathan S. on 12/05/11 | Filed under Top Stories, Rap Lines That Make No Sense, Featues
Young Jeezy - I Like That
“Desert Eagles, they twins, I call em Cain and Abel / Hundred K in my pocket, that shit as thick as a Bible.”
If that hundred K was actually a Bible maybe Jeezy would know that Cain and Abel weren’t twins, they were brothers. And if you really want to use the Cain and Abel Biblical reference, one of Jeezy’s guns would shoot the other gun, which I doubt is the plan of action he had in mind.
If I was ghostwriting for Jeezy I would have recommended a Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen references there - they’re actually twins and the juxtaposition would have been hilarious. Plus you’ve got a “white girl”/cocaine double reference. Work in a nod to “Full House” and you’ve got the most hilarious gangster rap reference of all-time.
(And that right there is the reason rappers don’t let me ghostwrite for them.)