- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
#FuckLove The Best Hip-Hop Stripper Anthems of All-Time (Video)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/14/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Videos, #FuckLove
Unless you’re T-Pain, everyone knows the cardinal rule is to never, never fall in love with a stripper. So I figured there’d be no better collection for RefinedHype #FuckLove day than a collection of hip-hop’s greatest stripper anthems of all-time. You know, those tracks so good it looked like strippers were actually enjoying themselves - at least for one song.
As always I’ll get things started and then I’m counting on RefinedHype Nation to throw out more selections in the comments below. Together we can!
(As if the Valentine’s Day industrial complex wasn’t bad enough, now every rapper has decided to up their “buzz” with a V-Day release. Not around these parts. This February 14, RefinedHype will be completely devoid of any romance, love and Cupid-related fuckery. You’re welcome. #FuckLove)1. Nelly - Tip Drill 2. Wale - Bait 3. Ludacris - Pussy Poppin 4. The Beatnuts - Work That Pole 5. 50 Cent ft. Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology 6. Wyclef - Perfect Gentlemen