- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
This Week in General Awesomeness: Alison Brie Strips, Shaq Raps, Upton Jiggles & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 10/26/12 | Filed under Humor, General Awesomeness
Lil Wayne is Giants Lucky Charm
Listen, sweet baby jesus knows that I give Lil Wayne a hard time. Frankly, he deserves to be given a hard time, and I don’t take a single joke back. But…
...I thought it was generally awesome of him to sing before the Giants vs. Cardinals game, especially because he seems to be genuinely enjoying himself. And considering the Giants have been on a hell of a streak since then, and considering Lil Wayne suffered a seizure on a plane today (aka pulled a Rick Ross), I’m going to give this one to him.
We don’t want you to die Weezy, just go back to rapping non-shittily. Get better.