- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Finally, More “Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense”Posted by Nathan S. on 03/29/11 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Rap Lines That Make No Sense
Young Jeezy - Don't Do It
“No brakes, no tires, I’ma ride for these streets / yeah until the wheels fall off”.”
Um….I’m not a mechanic, but I do know it’s pretty hard to ride for the streets if you don’t have tires. “No brakes, no tires, I’m gonna sit in my car in my driveway cause a car without tires can’t move” would have been far more appropriate. And if you don’t have tires, haven’t the wheels already fallen off?
Note to self, never get in a car with Young Jeezy.
(Word to Eddie Martinez for the heads up.)