- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
From Ashanti to Coolio, Meet the Fell Off All-Star SquadPosted by Nathan S. on 09/19/12 | Filed under Opinion
You see, when you build your entire career around a movement or a style, and that movement inevitably fades, you fade too.
Crunk isn’t just dead, it’s completely decomposed. The first week numbers of his last album, “Crunk Rock”? 8,900. Holy jesus, that’s just depressing. On the bright side, he’s been immortalized by Dave Chapelle, so he’s got that going for him.