- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Fails of the Week: Wayne Delays (Again), Beanie Sigel Arrested (Again) & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 08/30/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Humor, Fails of the Week
This Time It's DJ Drama's Fault, or Something
At this point I’m actually rooting for the project to get pushed back again, just so Weezy can invent a new excuse next week. By the time February rolls around he’s going to be like, “I was going to drop it today, but then Sasquatch broke into my mansion and stole my computer, so…I’m gonna have to re-record it.”
“All I do is rap and skate.” Well…he does one of those things.At this point there’s really only one thing that can properly sum up my feelings about “Dedication 4”: