- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Fails of the Week: Tupac Gets Holographic, Melody Thornton Gets Nipply & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 04/13/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Fails of the Week
This Is Going to End Horribly
I couldn’t even tell you exactly why I think Dr. Dre’s plan to have a holographic Nate Dogg perform at this year’s Coachella is so terrible, but I think we can all agree it is, right? Oh, and there’s going to be a holographic Tupac too? Yeah….
This is starting to feel a lot like the beginning of Jurassic Park. You know, when Jeff Goldblum’s warning everyone you shouldn’t fuck with nature, and everyone’s like “Shut the fuck up Jeff Holdblum, living dinosaurs are awesome,” and then before you know it this is happening.
I’m not saying a holographic Tupac will go on a rampage and start shooting people in the crowd, I’m just saying nothing good can come of this.