- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Fails of the Week: Lauryn Hill Goes Balls Crazy, Lil Wayne Fights Racism & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 06/09/12 | Filed under Features, Humor, Fails of the Week
In the latest of an ongoing series that will include the best…or worst…fails of the week from the world of hip-hop, sports, pop culture and beyond. In this week’s very special edition, I examine Lauryn Hill’s apparent journey into balls crazy territory, Lil Wayne’s fight against racism and more…1. So....Lauryn Hill is Balls Crazy Now 2. Lil Wayne Victim of Terrible Racism...Or Not 3. Wiz Khalifa Punks Mac Miller's Punk'd 4. Fuck You Little Kid, That's My Cleat 5. The Best of the Rest