- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Fails of the Week: Kreayshawn Flops, 50 Cent Stops Being a Jerk & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 09/28/12 | Filed under Humor, Fails of the Week
There's Something Atrocious About Kreay
Wait, what’s that? Kreayshawn’s debut album, “Something ‘Bout Kreay”, only sold 3,900 copies its first week? Really? Wow, I had hoped for the worst, but those are Kevin Federline numbers. Thank you sweet baby jesus, I believe a celebration is in order. Dame, break out the bottles of Cristal:
I’m not gonna lie, this feels good. While other blogs tried to act cool by supporting Kreayshawn, playing the “if you don’t like her you don’t get it/you’re a hater” angle, I’ve been consistently and relentlessly critical. Not about Kreay personally, but about the “viral video” rapper trend she represents.
Considering the album flopped harder than Vlade Divac and she hasn’t even had another moderately popular video since “Gucci, Gucci”, I think we can pretty confidently assume this is the end of the Kreayshawn era.
Goodbye. You won’t be missed.