- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Fails of the Week: Game’s Ghostwriting Contest, the Arrival of Riff Raff & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 06/10/11 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Fails of the Week
Just so we’re clear, Game is holding a “contest” to ghost write for him and the winner will get, by the definition of ghost writing, absolutely nothing. Actually, it will be worse than nothing. Interscope will publicize the record, Without the winner’s name on it anywhere. Oh, and they won’t get paid either. In other words, sign me up!!!
And with that, hip-hop (or more specifically Game) has hit an all-time low. This shit should be illegal.