- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Fails of the Week: Gambino & Keef Get Awkward, the Power Ace Rides Hard & More!Posted by Nathan S. on 07/27/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Humor, Fails of the Week
Awkward Interviews, That's the Shit I Don't Like
I defy you to find a worse opening to an interview than…
Childish Gambino: “You don’t like talking that much, you’re not a big talker.”
Chief Keep: (Silence)
Childish Gambino: “I feel that.”
And it only goes downhill from there. Seriously though, I haven’t seen a pair who so clearly didn’t like each other but felt obligated to get in front of a camera since the Ray-J and Kim Kardashian sex tape!
Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waitress.