- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Fails of the Week: Chief Keef Tweets Like Oprah, Tyga Gets Porny-Y & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 09/07/12 | Filed under Humor, Fails of the Week
Dr. Phil Takes Over Chief Keef's Twitter
I know all if you monitor Chief Keef’s Twitter timeline closely, but those of you who may have been doing, I don’t know, motherfucking anything else over the last 24 hours, let me fill you in.
After the now infamous “Lupe retirement” tweets,
his publicist apparently tried to slip into damage control mode and turn his twitter timeline into “Chicken Soup for the Homicidal Teenager’s Soul”.
For example, here’s the actual Keef:
And here’s Oprah-approved Keef;
Once again, real Keef:
And here’s Oprah-Keef
Who knew Keef had such a sensitive, caring soul inside him? Well, no one, because first, he doesn’t, and second, all of his philosophical ramblings have now been deleted from his Twitter, along with everything related to the Lupe incident.
And with that, I’m making a vow to pretend like Chief Keef’s Twitter account no longer exists. Frankly it’s for the best.
(Word to @ShamiroDaze for the idea)