- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Rapsody, Talib Kweli & More: Rap Genius Presents the Dopest Lines of the WeekPosted by Rap Genius on 08/31/12 | Filed under Lines of the Week
#5 Showbiz & A.G. – Everytime I Touch The Mic
“Live niggas on deck with they arms crossed / Form a wall in front of Show and A like Pope John Paul” - O.C. “Everytime I Touch the Mic” lyrics
This line barely skated onto our list. Despite a slant rhyme that’s a bit of a reach (“crossed” and “wall”, really?), the imagery here is vivid and funny enough to merit inclusion merely for its ability to make us conjure up the idea of Showbiz and A.G. riding in the Popemobile.