- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Rapsody, Talib Kweli & More: Rap Genius Presents the Dopest Lines of the WeekPosted by Rap Genius on 08/31/12 | Filed under Lines of the Week
If there’s anyone more obsessed with breaking down hip-hop’s smallest details than RefinedHype, it’s the good folks at Rap Genius. Well you know what they say, if you can’t beat em’, invite ‘em onto RefinedHype to share their five dopest Lines of the Week. Or at least that’s what they’ll say now. Enjoy.
“This week in hip-hop was perhaps most notable for that hilarious Chief Keef/Andy Rooney video. But we at Rap Genius ventured far beyond shit we don’t like to bring you shit we do. Here’s the lines of the week.” - Shawn Setaro, Rap Genius Editor1. #5 Showbiz & A.G. – Everytime I Touch The Mic 2. #4 Rapsody - Beautiful Music 3. #3 Talib Kweli - Fly Away 4. #2 Fred The Godson - Funkmaster Flex Freestyle 5. #1 Nino Bless - Black Suits Fill the Room