- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne & More: Rap Genius Presents the Dopest Lines of the WeekPosted by Nathan S. on 09/07/12 | Filed under Lines of the Week
#5 Don Trip - "Prolly"
“Another song in my archive, I’m ‘bout to blow like a bald tire / Balling out with my brother and ‘em, we get to the money and dogpile.”—Don Trip, “Prolly” lyrics
We included this line mostly for its use of the word “dogpile,” which reminds us of the started-out-as-touch-but-turned-to-tackle football games of our youth—particularly that really muddy one, the aftermath of which took weeks to clean up (sorry, Mom!).