- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Diddy Most Ridiculous Ad-Libs, a Complete CollectionPosted by Nathan S. on 06/27/12 | Filed under Features, Humor, Diddy
For the record, when Suge Knight infamously accused Puff Daddy/Puffy/Diddy of being “all in the videos…all on the records” he was absolutely right. No one’s managed to interject himself into more music that wasn’t his than Diddy, and as a result the man is now almost two decades deep into saying random shit on songs.
In fact, considering the sheer volume of his ad-libs, Diddy may just be the hip-hop’s premiere ad-lib guy, or at least its most consistent. He’s like the Cal Ripken of ad-libs. And while when his ad-libs are bad they’re soul crushingly bad, he’s also managed to drop some gems throughout the years. Because I’ve dedicated my life to thinking way too much about trivial rap shit, I woke up this morning dead set on building a collection of Diddy’s best (and worst) ad-libs.
You know the drill. I’ve throw out some of my favorite picks to start things off. Hit me with more examples in the comments below and together we’ll build the world’s foremost collection of ridiculous shit Diddy’s said. Come on people, this is the Lord’s work.
Notorious B.I.G. - “Big Poppa”
Rick Ross - “Holy Ghost”
Jay Electronica - “The Ghost of Christopher Wallace”
Pusha T - “Changing of the Guards”
Nas - Hate Me Now
Notorious B.I.G. - Long Kiss Goodnight
112 – Only You (Bad Boy Remix)