- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
The Craziest Sh*t Rick Ross Said on “God Forgives, I Don’t”Posted by Nathan S. on 08/02/12 | Filed under Humor, Rick Ross
If this is your first time on RefinedHype than this will be easy - here’s some crazy shit Rick Ross said on his new album “God Forgives, I Don’t”. I don’t really think we need any more explanation than that.
However, if you’re a RefinedHype Nation regular I feel the need to add a disclaimer - no, this is not “Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense”. These lines might be crazy, but the also technically make sense. I just couldn’t pass up the chance to highlight some or Ross’ gems on this albums, “No Fucking Sense” or not.
Got it? Great, let’s dive into this thing like Rick Ross diving into a bucket of lemon pepper chicken wings.1. "Maybach Music IV" 2. "Pirates" 3. "911" 4. "911" 5. "Ashamed"