- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
The Best & Worst Lines from Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 4”Posted by Nathan S. on 09/05/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Humor, Lil Wayne
Worst: "Best Dame Tune"
“Got 2 bitches off twitter, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum”
It’s hard to see where Wayne was going with this one, I’ll try to run through the options that make even a sliver of sense:
1) Twitter starts with “Tw”, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum start with “Tw”, so, you know, there’s that.
2) The bitches are twins, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum are twins. Although I feel the need to point out that Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum are male twins, who look like this.
This line either makes no fucking sense, is just terrible, or both. Either way, it makes me hate myself just a little bit for spending this much time thinking about it.