- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
The Best & Worst Lines from Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 4”Posted by Nathan S. on 09/05/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Humor, Lil Wayne
When Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 4” mixtape first dropped I said it was terrible with moments of dopeness sprinkled in, and now that it’s been out for more than 24 hours, it’s a description I stand behind.
In the course of one mixtape, and even in the course of one song, Weezy somehow manages to drop some of the most cringe-worthy and applause-worthy lines I’ve heard in a minute. Here are some of my favorites…and least favorites.
As always, hit the comments below and I’ll update the collection with your picks.1. Worst: "Best Dame Tune" 2. Best: "Same Damn Tune" 3. Worst: "No Worries" 4. Best: "Cashed Out" 5. Worst: "A Dedication" 6. Best: "I Don't Like" 7. Worst: "So Dedicated"