- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Worst Rapper Alive
Posted by Nathan S. on 12/23/11 |
Filed under Features, Best of 2011, Lil B, Worst Rapper Alive, Worst Rapper Alive
Three weeks ago RefinedHype Nation set out to answer one very simple question; who's the worst rapper alive? Much like determining who the best rapper alive is, it's a question that's far more difficult to answer than it may first appear, but we've answered it. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the 2001 Worst Rapper Alive, Lil B! See more...See more...
Posted by Nathan S. on 07/20/11 |
Filed under Top Stories, Best Of, Features, Waka Flocka, Soulja Boy, Lil B, Diddy, Worst Rapper Alive, Plies, Worst Rapper Alive
First and foremost, thanks to everyone who made our "Who's the Worst Rapper Alive" nominations the most commented on piece in RefinedHype history. I've combed through the more than 100 comments to find five final nominees. It wasn't an easy task, but someone had to do it. Vote now!See more...
Posted by Nathan S. on 07/14/11 |
Filed under Top Stories, Features, Worst Rapper Alive
Today we're here to answer a completely different, but perhaps equally important, question: who's the worst rapper alive? Although it may not seem like it at first, it's really no easier of a question to answer than who's the best. And since this isn't the first time I've spent way too long thinking about something that doesn't really matter, so let's do this thing right. Here's the deal...See more...