- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
What The Fuck
Posted by Nathan S. on 08/03/12 |
Filed under Busta Rhymes, Hi-Tek, What the Fuck, Rap Nerdey, Chanel, Reek Da Villian
Fresh off trying to figure out what the fuck was going on with 50 Cent's "New Day", which shortly figured trying to figure out what the fuck was going on with Fat Joe's "Pride & Joy", now we get to try to figure out what the fuck is going on with Busta Rhymes new album single "Doin It Again". See more..
Posted by Nathan S. on 07/30/12 |
Filed under Top Stories, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, What the Fuck
What in the name of sweet baby jesus is going on here? My best guess if 50 just outright bought the record under the stipulations that it only be used on his album and Dre got production credit, even though that instrumentals sounds way more like a Swizz beat than a Dre beat. Listen...See more...
Posted by Nathan S. on 05/23/12 |
Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Kanye West, Fat Joe, What the Fuck
In the rap blog game it's post first, ask questions later, which is exactly how we end up with a mess like Fat Joe's new "Pride & Joy" record. When it first leaked it had Funk Flex bombs all over it, another sad fact of life in the internet age, and was widely reported to feature Kanye West and Miguel. Listen and download...See more...