- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
The Boy Illinois
Posted by Nathan S. on 01/03/11 |
Filed under Features, My City, The Boy Illinois
A lot of rappers say they rep for this city, but few are so dedicated that they embed their geography in their very name. In the latest edition of our My City series, The Boy Illinois sits down to talk about what it means to be a Chicago artist, how his city's hate and corruption drives his music and explains that if you're looking for him, all you need to do is smell the air. See more...