- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Posted by Nathan S. on 05/23/12 |
Filed under Downloads, Freddie Gibbs, Rittz, DJ Burn One, SL Jones
I don't know how I missed the fact that there SL Jones and DJ Burn One were turning out some new music, and that said new music featured the likes of Rittz and Freddie Gibbs, but I did. My bad, consider this a catch up then. And even better, SL provided some textual info far more interesting than anything I could invent. Listen and download...See more...
If Little Rock, Arkansas, is known for anything, it's for being the birthplace of former president Clinton, not it's hip-hop scene, but one man is out to change all that, and his name is SL Jones. In the latest edition of our My City interview series, Jones sits down to talk about helping to push Arkansas to the top, his focus on longevity over short term success and much, much more. See more...See more...