- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Posted by Nathan S. on 10/20/11 |
Filed under Top Stories, Features, RefinedHate, K. Michelle
Because these things always turn into a "why you hating!?" flame war I'll begin with a disclaimer. Like Wale or Kid Ink before him, this isn't really about the specific artist. I genuinely like K. Michelle and support her music. Unfortunately though, knowingly or unknowingly, she's the latest example of form of fuckery that just can't be ignored. See more...See more...
Posted by Burmy on 07/08/10 |
Filed under Features, K. Michelle, After Further Review
Despite being signed to HiTz/Jive for over a year and releasing three of K. Michelle's singles, neither of these got pushed very much by Hitz, preferring to promote the dime-a-dozen Party Boyz as well as across-the-pond MC Master Shortee. So here's where the drama begins. See more...See more...
Posted by Nathan S. on 06/02/10 |
Filed under Top Stories, My City, K. Michelle
The streets of Memphis are soaked in the sound of gospel and the blues (and barbecue sauce), all elements that have made K. Michelle the distinctly soulful singer she is today. In the latest edition of our My City series, Michelle sits down to talk about how Memphis has influenced her musically, the effects of her international travels and explains that, yes, if you're looking for her in Memphis, chances are you'll find her at Tony's Bar and Grill enjoying the city's best hot wings. See more...