- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
I started the "My City" interview series to showcase just how much dope hip-hop is coming out of places outside of the LA/NYC epicenters of mainstream rap. In that spirit G-Eazy, an artist as unique as the Bay Area and New Orleans locales he calls home, is the latest to join our series. Read the interview...See more...
Posted by Nathan S. on 05/13/11 |
Filed under Features, Return of the Real, G-Eazy
It was this March when I first heard G-Eazy. His track, "Dear Ms. Rose", had shown up in my inbox by way of Chad over at DonutsandMilk.com. They had known each other for a while and Chad was just spreading the word about the music. I’m happy he did. The witty track dedicated to the rap game’s muse Amber Rose (up for debate), had peaked my interest. See more...See more...