- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Posted by Danielle Harling on 08/10/11 |
Filed under QuickHits, Video, Waka Flocka, Diamond
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Hip-Hop at its finest. It would take two of the most mediocre rappers in history to come up with a song called "Hit Dat Hoe." Now everybody loved Crime Mob's "Knuck If You Buck" when it come out years back, but in all its ignorance "Hit Dat Hoe" doesn't even come close to that song. See more...See more...
Posted by Burmy on 10/14/10 |
Filed under Features, The Femcee Letters, Diamond, Princess
One of the primary goals of my series is femcee unity (the idea of all femcees putting aside their differences for the better of the game). While two of my subjects thus far have been ardent supporters of this concept, from Salt-N-Pepa to your day, no femcees had actually been in a group together. Though two completely different personalities, you were hip-hop's Thelma and Louise for the first two Crime Mob albums. See more...See more...
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype