- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Posted by Danielle Harling on 01/14/13 |
Filed under Downloads, Cocaine 80s
If you're in the market for a little musical variety this Monday then you'll likely find just that thanks to the newly-released "The Flower Of Life" EP from Cocaine 80s.See more...
At this point it's damn near impossible to figure out who is and isn't in Cocaine '80s, and that's probably the way they like it. As far as I can figure out, the simplest version goes like this: No I.D. makes new music with who ever happens to be around the studio. Listen and download...See more...
Well then. Looks like maybe this whole Cocaine '80s thing might be more than just Common, James Fauntleroy, No I.D. and Makeba Riddick releasing random tracks when they feel like it. Do you really drop a new Nas track just for the fucks of it? Listen and download...See more...