- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Posted by Nathan S. on 10/20/10 |
Filed under Features, My City, Cobe Obeah
There might not be an artist out there who embodies California's diversity and creativity like Cobe Obeah. In the latest edition of our My City series Cobe talks about how Cali has shaped the sound of his music, says west coast hip-hop is being conspired against, and delves into his political and social motivations. See more...